I really enjoyed your Twine story! It is very creative and well balanced with pictures and information. Twine is such a good method to use for tutoring because people are more interested in learning if they are almost tricked into thinking of it like a story. It is like an educational disguise! In your blog post, you demonstrated the signaling principle very nicely by using bullet points and underlining specific words. I appreciate this because it helps me follow along easily.

Additionally, I really enjoyed how you included hyperlinks to sources on your blog post so it is convenient for the reader to notice while reading and reference if they want to learn more.

The look of your blog post is very organized and aesthetically pleasing. It is clear to me you have a thorough understanding of Dr. Ray Pastore’s multimedia principles and how to use these principles to make an effective Twine story. I wonder if adding another image would help to increase the visual impact of your blog post even more.

Overall, you have made a very inspiring blog post and this post would be helpful for other tutors and teachers to see. Well done!

Click here to see Brianna’s Blog

Photo by Ben on Unsplash